Andrew Glove Black
Hestra has been designing and manufacturing gloves out of their Swiss factories since 1936. The Andrew Glove is a warm, comfortable leather glove in a simple, timeless men's design. Cut from one piece of deerskin, a supple, insulating leather with a beautiful grain. Decorative stitching on the backhand adds classic style and half piqué seams add flexibility. On top of that, the glove also features a soft, knitted lining in merino wool for extra warmth on cold winter days.
- Men's lined leather glove.
- Light and warming for autumn and winter.
- Supple, insulating deerskin with a rustic feel.
- Carefully selected leather with high-quality stitching.
- Thin, knitted lining, 80% merino wool, 20% polyamide.
- Decorative stitching on backhand.
- Elastic seam at inside wrist.
- Side slit makes it easy to put on.
- Hestra logo stamped on side.
Sizing: Measure the circumference of your hand (middle of palm excluding thumb) with a tape measure or a string and a ruler.
WE WORK WITH MANUFACTURERS IN AMERICA, EUROPE AND JAPAN. OUR MANUFACTURERS RANGE FROM SMALL ATELIERS TO LARGER FACTORIES. SMALL OR LARGE, WE PLACE A HIGH VALUE ON THE PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR FACTORIES AND HAVE VISITED EACH FACILITY TO ENSURE THE MANUFACTURING PRACTICES ARE SOMETHING WE CAN BE PROUD OF.
OUR MANUFACTURING PARTNERS HOLD CERTIFICATIONS FROM BCI, ECO VERO, GOTS, GRS BY TEXTILE EXCHANGE, OCS, OEKO TEX STANDARD 100 AND REACH AMONG OTHER CERTIFICATIONS.