John Glove Cork
The John glove in black from Hestra. Hestra has been designing and manufacturing gloves out of their Swiss factories since 1936. Pre-curved hairsheep leather with a short rib knitted wool cuff. Insulated with Primaloft and lined with soft polyester. Touchscreen compatible.
- Soft, supple treated lamb nappa.
- Warming, down-like Primaloft Gold synthetic insulation.
- Lining in soft, brushed polyester.
- Pre-curved fit.
- Half piqué seam around fingers.
- Short, ribbed cuff, 80% wool, 20% polyamide.
- Elastic seam at inside wrist.
- Touchscreen-compatible material on index finger and thumb.
- Sizing: Measure the circumference of your hand (middle of palm excluding thumb) with a tape measure or a string and a ruler.
|Hand Circumference (Inches)||8
WE WORK WITH MANUFACTURERS IN AMERICA, EUROPE AND JAPAN. OUR MANUFACTURERS RANGE FROM SMALL ATELIERS TO LARGER FACTORIES. SMALL OR LARGE, WE PLACE A HIGH VALUE ON THE PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR FACTORIES AND HAVE VISITED EACH FACILITY TO ENSURE THE MANUFACTURING PRACTICES ARE SOMETHING WE CAN BE PROUD OF.
OUR MANUFACTURING PARTNERS HOLD CERTIFICATIONS FROM BCI, ECO VERO, GOTS, GRS BY TEXTILE EXCHANGE, OCS, OEKO TEX STANDARD 100 AND REACH AMONG OTHER CERTIFICATIONS.