Forest Sunglasses Havana/Grey
A round style crafted in thin bio-acetate with Japanese hinges, stainless steel rivets and a key-hole nose bridge for an undeniably timeless aesthetic and feel. Unisex design and ideal for most face shapes and sizes.
- Handcrafted from organic- and biodegradable acetate
- Grey 100% UV protective Carl Zeiss Vision CR39 lenses
- 5-Barrel OBE Stainless steel rivet hinges
- Teflon covered hinge screws
- Keyhole nosebridge
- Double horizontal rivets on temples and front
- Includes protective case, cleaning cloth and box for storage
- Frame width: 136 mm
- Frame height: 46.7 mm
- Lens width: 45.1 mm
- Nose width: 25.1 mm
- Temple length: 145 mm
WE WORK WITH MANUFACTURERS IN AMERICA, EUROPE AND JAPAN. OUR MANUFACTURERS RANGE FROM SMALL ATELIERS TO LARGER FACTORIES. SMALL OR LARGE, WE PLACE A HIGH VALUE ON THE PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR FACTORIES AND HAVE VISITED EACH FACILITY TO ENSURE THE MANUFACTURING PRACTICES ARE SOMETHING WE CAN BE PROUD OF.
OUR MANUFACTURING PARTNERS HOLD CERTIFICATIONS FROM BCI, ECO VERO, GOTS, GRS BY TEXTILE EXCHANGE, OCS, OEKO TEX STANDARD 100 AND REACH AMONG OTHER CERTIFICATIONS.